Love is in the Air!
Do you feel it? Well if not then we are here to get that feeling get going! It’s February and it’s almost time for Valentin’s day.
Music and love have always gone hand In hand, I have grown up while watching Bollywood movies and Bollywood without love songs? Well, something doesn’t add up here. These songs have the power to take you in an imagined, magical yet very real world…
For this Valentin’s day, we have chosen five most romantic songs, of Bollywood that you can dedicate or sing or just play in the background while enjoying your candlelight dinner!
1) Chand Sifarish – The first on our list is a beautiful song from the movie Fanna. The combination of the voice of Shaan and Kailash Kher is sheer beauty and doesn’t fail on that romantic vibe!
2) Tere Sang Yaara – An amazing composition by Arko Pravo Mukherjee with sweet melodious voice of Atif Aslam. The second on our list is this song from Rustom. The song is well written and composed which touches all the right beats, giving you perfect background music for a slow dance.
3) Tum Hi Ho – How can a list of romantics not have an Aashiqui song! The love anthem of all time, this is ‘the song’ to dedicate to your special someone. This amazing song is composed by Mithoonand backed by Arijit Singh’s voice which is a perfect duet.
4) Pani Da Rang – As sweet is his voice so is his face! Ayushman Khurana adds essence to his songs just by singing them. The next on our list is a miraculous piece from Vicky Donner. The song has a flow to it that automatically gets you in the zone and makes to the grove to it!
5) Tum Mile – The last on our list is the song from the movie Tum Mile. It has the most meaningful lyrics you want to dedicate to anyone.
Love is an amazing feeling and it need not be defined in the Cliché way. Make your special someone feel more special for love is not just a word its a million feelings combined to make something magical happen!
This is blog is all about Valentine’s Day!
You can buy our product from persang karaoke