MODE: Switch between USB/TF/FM/Blue-connect mode.
PAUSE/PLAY: Play back or pause the music
NEXT SONG: Go to next music
EQ: Choose from several equilizers presets
- Insert a USB/MICRO SD (TF) Card drive into the speaker
- Connect your microphone to the product with a 1/4″ jack or connect the wireless mic with the packing.
- Press and hold the key button for 2 seconds
- The speaker will announce “Start Recording” to indicate recording start.
- Press the button to stop recording.
- A record in WAV format will be created in USB/MICRO SD (TF) Card.
VOLUME CONTROL: VOL+
PREVIOUS SONG: Go to previous song.
VOLUME CONTROL: VOL-
REPEAT: Repeat song
PANEL FUNCTION DECLARATION
MIC. VOL(Microphone Volume): Turn the knob to adjust microphone volume level.
ECHO(Microphone echo): Turn the knob to adjust microphone echo level.
VOLUME(Master Volume): Turn the knob to adjust master volume level.
MIC IN(Microphone input): Plug wired microphone with 1/4″ jack to this socket.
POWER(Power Switch): Main ON/OFF switch for the speaker.
(Note: Battery charging is independent of Power switch ON/OFF status)
LED(Switch): ON/OFF switch for the speaker’s LED light show of woofer
12V BATTERY IN(External 12V battery interface): Connect external 12V charging/power as alternative power source; please check carefully the input polarity before connecting.
LINE IN(AUX)(External audio interface): 3.5mm stereo input for connecting external audio devices. You may connect your smart phone/ tablet as external music source with a 3.5mm line-in cable.
USB/MICRO SD(TF) Card Player: Insert USB/MICRO SD (TF) Card drive with MP3 file to this port.
ANT: Antenna for wireless microphone/radio, please ensure antenna is extended while microphone/radio mode is in operation.
key (MODE): It is for switching between different audio source – LINE-IN/Bluetooth mode/FM mode(radio mode)/MP3 player
Voice Prompt(on/off): Hold this button for 2 seconds to enable/disable the voice prompt on/off function.
- key (Record and playback the recording):
- Press and trigger (not hold) the . button to enter record playback mode.
- Record in the USB/MICRO SD (TF) Card’s “RECORD” folder will be played and looped.
- Press next/previous to navigate recording.
REPEAT (Repetitive playing and Mic Priority): Press to select repeat mode.
Mic Pri: Hold this button for 2 seconds to enable/disable mic priority over music function.
key: Press the button to play/pause the music
Language mode switch: Hold this key for 2 seconds to switch Chinese/English Language.
key: Press the previous music.
Hold this button for 2 seconds to “Fast Forward” the music when u play the music by USB/MICRO SD (TF) CARD PLAYER.
key: Press the next music
Hold this button for 2 seconds to “Fast Backward” the music when u play the music by USB/MICRO SD (TF) CARD PLAYER.
GENERAL OPERATION: WIRELESS MICROPHONE
- Insert battery to the wireless microphone and make sure battery polarity is correct.
- Turn power switch on microphone to “ON”.
- Please extend the antenna on the speaker and make it vertically upward for better reception.
- Adjust the microphone volume knob on the speaker to desire volume.
There are no reviews yet.