PANEL/REAR PLATE/MP3 FUNCTION AND OPERATION:
- VOLUME: Adjusts sound output.
- MIC.VOL (Microphone Volume): Adjusts the volume of the microphone.
ECHO (microphone echo): Adjusts the echo depth of microphone.
MIC IN (microphone input jack) connects the plug of the wire microphone to speaker.
- POWER (Power Switch): power control of sound amplifier instead of the charging power. When the adaptor is connected, the battery charging is not controlled by the switch.
- LIGHT SW (Light Switch): set this switch to ON to turn on the LED for the woofer.
- DC12V IN (12V DC Power Input): Interface for external power AC adaptor; please use only the original adapter provided with the speaker.
- CHAR (indicator lamp battery power): when the power adaptor is connected, the indicator lamp will be lit and battery will charge.
- FULL (Indicator Lamp Full Charge): when AC adapter is used to charge the battery, this light signifies when full charge is achieved.WIRELESS MIC ANT (built-in microphone antenna): when you use wireless microphone, please make sure the antenna is pointing vertically upward to maximize receiving effect.
- 12V BATTERY IN (external 12V battery interface): please carefully check the anode and cathode when connection and applied connection line can not be smaller than 0.75 square meters.
- AUX INPUT: connect your MP3 player here using the 1/8” input.
- INPUT SELECTOR: press this button to set the input to AUX/LINE IN or USB/MICRO SD/Bluetooth.
- REPEAT SELECTOR: press the REPEAT track button to switch between repeating the CURRENT track and repeating ALL tracks.
- PLAY/PAUSE: press this button to pause the signal from the USB flash drive OR micro SD card or Bluetooth inputs.
- FM TUNER MODE: press and hold this button to begin an automated search search for all available FM stations. All FM stations that are found will be saved to memory.
- PREVIOUS TRACK: when in USB/MICRO SD CARD and Bluetooth mode, press this button to go to the previous track. When in FM tuner mode, press this button to go to the previously stored FM station.
- NEXT TRACK: When the USB/MICRO SD card and Bluetooth mode, press this button to go to the next track. When in FM tuner mode, press this button to go to the next saved FM station.