It’s almost the festival of lights! Also, the festival of people coming together, enjoying and families spending time together. And when families come together there are all types of things happening around… the gossips, the games, having dinners together and many unforgettable memories that bond us as a family!
What best way to bring the family closer then music. We are today going to talk about the best five-sound system that we have to offer.
Sound Bars and Diwali!
1. The TVB Lounge: This digital volume control system comes with a three-segment EQ Function. An 80Watts high – bass sound system designed for your family to jam on the festival night.
2. Baretone max 15 R: A music system with 250 Watts RMS with Infrared remote control. As it rightly said, there is nothing in this world more satisfying than getting blasted with right sound frequencies!
3. Brilliance: A 51 watts RMS, which can play Mp3 directly from your mobile making it more convenient with laptop and IPads too. Moreover, it’s designed for perfection, its lean and slim-fitting perfectly anywhere you want in your ambience. This beauty comes with a 2.1 CH system with dual active radiator giving you more edge over your music!
4. Concert: Music is such a universal love that having good speakers and a good music system at home is nearly as basic a requirement as a TV set. This sound system Is 100 watts plus RMS with mic and eco volume control because there’s nothing but best we want for you. It comes in an amazing silhouette that will go with the mood of your room.
5. ONYX sound tower: Having a party and need something to blow people’s mind off? Standing tall in our list we got you covered! Our ONYX sound tower is powered at 160 watts RMS with 25.4Cm woofers with inbuilt FM radio, Bluetooth, SD Card and USB slot. Along with all that it comes in a very cool design that looks like a tower and will surely meet the eye!
Music is not just tunes that we hear in our day to day life! It’s a therapy, an escape, a means of peace for some. Every individual looks for different things in music. The same way we all are different people and have different beliefs and there is nothing wrong in it. Let’s grow beyond the differences and celebrate this Diwali with all hearts. We wish you a very happy and safe Diwali.